Welcome to the Australian Consulate-General Chengdu
In Ma La Koala’s 43rd edition, Find out where to see Chinese-Australian artist Zhou Xiaoping’s “Dialogues with the Dreaming” exhibition, what Geraldine Brooks did during her Australian Writers’ Week tour and how Australia is supporting the third Australian Studies Centre in southwest China. Click here for previous editions.
Appointments for passport and notarial services
Please make appointments for passport and notarial services using the Consulate’s online booking system. Passport service appointments for Australian Citizens are available between 9:00 am and 12:00 noon, Monday to Friday. Notarial service appointments are available between 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Tuesday and Friday only.
If you are unable to make an appointment within the advertised hours, you can either call 028 - 6268 5200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Passport collections, passport enquiries, emergency passports or consular enquiries do not require appointments. Click here to make a booking.
- DFAT: Human Resources Manager LE5 - Beijing - Expire on 27 June 2017
- Austrade: BDM - Guangzhou - Expire on 25 June 2017
- Austrade: Marketing Officer - Expire on 25 June2017
- Austrade: BDM Shanghai or Beijing - Expire on 25 June 2017
- DFAT: Executive Assitant LE3 - Shanghai DIBP - Expire on 21 June 2017